Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Nothing But Noodles

(in progress)
Far too often, I'm asked to drive somewhere and essentially interview a manager on the spot just to give these people my money and my recommendation. Why must the consumer do all the footwork in order to patronize a restaurant?

Hello,
I would like to visit your restaurant. Can you tell me what menu items are vegan (no animal products)? I cannot determine this from the information on your website. Thank you for taking the time to determine this, your help is greatly appreciated.
Best,
Erin


Nothing But Noodles response:
Dear Erin,
Thank you for taking the time to write. It will be easier to tell you which dishes have either beef or egg in them. These are the Beef Stroganoff and Pad Thai Noodles. The only sauce with beef in it is Beef Stroganoff Sauce. The only noodles that contain egg are the Wide Egg Noodles. For more information I would suggest that you contact your local Noodles. Just ask to speak with a manager. They would be more than happy to try and accommodate you with any special requests. If you have any other questions just let me know. We hope to see you in one of our stores soon.
Sincerely,
Katey Casey
Office Manager
Noodles Development, LP
14300 North Northsight Suite 221
Scottsdale, Az 85260
Phone 480.513.7008
Fax 480.513.7989
www.nothingbutnoodles.com
kcasey@nothingbutnoodles.com


My reply (#2):
Dear Katey,
Thanks for your response. I am trying to compile a list of vegan dining options and so making a drive up to a store to speak to a manager about this would become very difficult if I have to do that for every restaurant. I am hopeful you or someone else can accommodate my request for identifying which of your products do not contain animal ingredients (meat, egg, dairy, butter, cheese, etc.) without requiring a trip to the restaurant, which would be followed by my needing to write down everything I'm told as I talk to the manager.
I know only your Beef Stroganoff comes with meat automatically; can someone please identify which sauces contain no meat/dairy/animal products, and confirm that the noodles are free of animal ingredients beyond eggs. I really appreciate your time and help in this matter!
Thanks,
Erin


Updates posted as received.

No comments: